Company: Braintree Properties
Location: Boise, Idaho
Reports to: Lead Architect
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- Participating in team meetings and coordinating efforts with other team members
- Participate in designing, documenting, and assisting the development team on each project.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited university.
- 2-3 years, minimum, of experience working in an architectural setting.
- Proficient/Expert in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Preparation of design and construction documents from initial concepts through construction documentation in Revit; to include but not be limited to plans, elevations, details, sections, and schedules.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Building Codes.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited university.
- 5 years of experience working in an architectural setting.
- Experience assisting with contract administration responsibilities.
- Experience in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or internal review.
- Participate in the review of product or shop drawing submittals during the construction phase.
Education & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage variety of project types in various stages of design
Skills & Intangibles
- Ability to have a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced, high-design environment.
- Team player.
- Willingness to continually learn.
- Effectively communicate with the design team.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Braintree Properties is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or veteran status.
Braintree Properties Headquarters: 918 W. Idaho St., Boise, ID, 83702
Office: (208) 519-4000
HR Fax: (208) 917-4626
HR Email: email@example.com