Company: Braintree Properties
Location: Boise, Idaho
Reports to: Lead Architect
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage architectural projects and assigned subordinate staff from design through construction.
- Manage and coordinate consultant teams and coordinate consultant work with architectural drawings.
- Create and manage project schedules and coordinate all items with the assigned Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years, minimum, of experience working in an architectural setting and 3 years, minimum, managing projects. Experience managing schools, multifamily, self-storage, and hotel projects is a plus.
- Proficient/Expert in Revit, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite and AutoCAD software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently from initial concepts through construction documentation, bidding, and contract administration.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of applicable building codes and ability to navigate code and AHJ requirements for each project.
Education & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage variety of project types in various stages of design.
Skills & Intangibles
- Ability to have a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced, high-design environment.
- Team player
- Willingness to continually learn
- Effectively communicate with the design team
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Braintree Properties is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or veteran status.
Braintree Properties Headquarters: 918 W. Idaho St., Boise, ID, 83702
Office: (208) 519-4000
HR Fax: (208) 917-4626
HR Email: HR@braintreegrp.com